Join the Bhagavad Gita Saar course organised by ISKCON DHARWAD
This is FREE online course based on Essential Principles of Vedic Knowledge
How To Enroll :
Click this link to join WhatsApp group 👇 :
Fill the registration form 👇 : https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdAcZtYmRElvnOcuyKlnVllh6x2OLQ8PhfLcEOCGB0apZNXfg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link
Where : At your home online on Zoom (Please download from the link below if you don’t have or update the app if you have)
How will I benifit by joining this course?
Wonderful opportunity to connect with your self through the Free Online Course….
Do you want to know ?
- How to achieve real happiness of life and purpose of life?
- What happens after death?
- What are real problems of life?
- Is reincarnation true?
- Does theory of Karma is a fact?
- Why am I suffering?
- Why good things happen to bad people?
- Why bad things happen to good people?
- Who is God?
- Does soul exist?
- What is near death experience?
- What is out of body experience?
Topics covered in Bhagavad Gita Saar course :
1. Introduction to Scripture and Guru
2. Does God exist_Who is god
3. Understanding Soul and Reincarnation
4. The wheel of samsara and Law of karma
5. Material Nature and Time
6. Topmost yoga system
7. Practical application of Bhagavad Gita
6 DAY SEMINAR ON JOURNEY OF SELF DISCOVERY
Here is an opportunity for you to Discover Yourself the answers to these mysteries of life, in a warm, welcoming, and peaceful atmosphere. We are excited to invite you to the interactive “JOURNEY OF SELF DISCOVERY” programs in your neighborhood.
Man has been extremely enthusiastic in trying to discover the world around him but he has been almost equally averse to trying to discover the world within him. This imbalance has led to a serious identity crisis. The modern man doesn’t know who he is and what actual the goal of life is.
NEW BHAKTA PROGARAM
CLASS ABOUT BHAGAVAD GITA
More than 150 people attend such monthly meetings and take benefit of lectures, Kirtans and Bhajans.